Author : Fatma 1
Date of Publication :6th February 2021
Abstract: Horticulture is that branch of plant agriculture giving focus on garden crops, fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants. It is art and science of handling fruits, Nuts, herbs, Vegetables, foliage plants, woody ornamentals, turf and flowers. This sector faces several problems in India inspite of broader prospects.
- Adriance, G. W., and Brison, F.R (1955). Propagation of Horticulture Plants.
- Kaul, G.L. (1989). Horticulture Crops in India. Anmol Publication, Delhi.
- Lone, R. A. (2014). Horticulture Sector in Jammu and Kashmir Economy. European Academic Research, Kashmir
- Akhter, R., and Acharaya, A. (2015). Changes in Cropping Pattern in Jammu and Kashmir. International Journal of Advanced Research in Education & Technology Kashmir.
- Schilletter, J.C., and Richey, H.W. (2005). General Horticulture. Biotech Books, Delhi
- Global Horticulture and Healthy (2014). Gyan Research and Analytics Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai.
- Rather, N. A., Lone, P. A., Reshi, A. A., and Mir M. A. (2013). An Analytical Study on Production and Exports of Fresh and Dry Fruits in Jammu and Kashmir. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication.