Author : Piyushkumar Dholariya 1
Date of Publication :24th February 2021
Abstract: In the event that children are to be allowed the chance to create to their maximum capacity, cultivating spirituality development must be a piece of the way toward thinking about them. Be that as it may, the significant use of spirituality consideration in regular practice is loaded with troubles. Notwithstanding an absence of comprehension of the term itself and of the declaration of spirituality, in children wellbeing these troubles are additionally exacerbated by the phase of a kid's turn of events. The points of this paper are to investigate spirituality mindfulness in kids by giving instances of the statement of profound convictions according to the formative phase of the children, and to recognize the ramifications of the discoveries for clinical practice. This structure is especially pertinent to kid wellbeing, as there is little proof to draw on, especially comparable to a kid's profound needs. Evaluation apparatuses ought to be created to encourage nitty gritty appraisal of kids' spirituality needs. Experts need to tune in to and speak with children at various phases of advancement if spirituality trouble is to be distinguished. Families' social insurance convictions ought to be regarded and thought about when arranging care.
- Abel, K. (2001, September 05). Children's Development of Spirituality. Retrieved August 04, 2020, from https://www.familyeducation.com/life/socialemotional-development/childrens-developmentspirituality
- Blain, M., & S. Eady. 2002. The WOW Factor:Spiritual development through science.International Journal of Research and Method in Education 25 (2): 125-35.
- Bredekamp, S., &T. Rosegrant. 1992. Reaching potentials: Appropriate curriculum and assessment for young children, volume 1. Washington, DC: NAEYC.
- Bredekamp, S., &T. Rosegrant. 1995. Reaching potentials: Transforming early childhood curriculum and assessment, volume 2. Washington, DC: NAEYC.
- Coles, R. 1990. The spiritual life of children. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Cupit, C.G. 2004. Criteria for a comprehensive model for spiritual development in secular educational care. International Journal of Children's Spirituality 9 (3): 293-305.
- De Saint-Exupéry, A. 1943. The little prince [Lepetit prince]. New York: Harcourt Brace.  Dewey, J.  1966. Democracy and education. New York: Macmillan
- Eaude, T. 2003. Shining lights in unexpected corners: New angles on young children's spiritual development. International Journal of Children's Spirituality 8 (2): 151-62.
- Eaude, T. 2004. Do young boys and girls have distinct and different approaches and needs in relation to spiritual development? International Journal of Children 's Spirituality 9 (1):53-66.