Author : Kiran G Potadar 1
Date of Publication :20th September 2016
Abstract: The aim of this paper is to introduce new class of Fuzzy sets, namely 𝐠##-closed fuzzy set for Fuzzy topological spaces .This new class is properly lies between the class of α-closed Fuzzy set and the class of 𝐠#-closed fuzzy set, we also introduce application of 𝐠## -closed fuzzy sets, the concept of fuzzy 𝐠##-continuous, fuzzy𝐠##-irresolute mapping, fuzzy 𝐠##-closed maps, fuzzy 𝐠##-open maps and fuzzy 𝐠## -homeomorphism in Fuzzy topological spaces are also introduced, studied and some of their properties are obtained
- K. K. Azad, On fuzzy semi- continuity, fuzzy almost continuity & fuzzy weakly continuity, J Math Anal Appl 82,14-32 (1981).
- G. Balasubramanian & P. sundaram, “ On some generalization of fuzzy continuous function, fuzzy sets & system, 86,93-100(1997) .
- A.S.Bin shahna, On fuzzy strong continuity & fuzzy pre continuity, fuzzy sets & system,44,(1991),303-308  C. L. Chang, Fuzzy topological spaces, J Math Anal Appl 24,182-190 (1968).
- R.Devi and M.Muthtamil Selvan, On fuzzy generalized* extremely disconnectedness, Bulletin of Pure and Applied Science, Vol.23E(No.1) 2004, P.19- 26
- T.Fukutake, R.K.Saraf, M.Caldas & S. Mishra, Mapping via Fgp-Closed sets. Bull of Fuku.Univ of Edu.Vol 52,PartIII (2003) 11-20.
- N.Levine, Generalized closed sets in topology, Rend circ, Math Palermw, 19(2)(1970),89-96.
- R. Lowen, Fuzzy topological spaces & fuzzy compactness, J Math Anal Appl 56,621- 633 (1976).
- H.Maki, R.Devi & K.Balachandran, Generalized αclosed sets in topology, Bulletin of Fakuoka Univ of Edu. Part III 42: 13-21,1993.
- H.Maki, R.Devi & K.Balachandran, Associated topologies of generalized α-closed sets and αgeneralized closed set. Mem.Fac.Sci.KochiUniv.Ser Math,15(1994),51-63.