Author : Dr.Gangavathi.P 1
Date of Publication :19th May 2017
Abstract: In this paper, the effect of hall on the peristaltic flow of a conducting fluid in an inclined two dimensional channel under the assumption of long wavelength is investigated. A closed form solution is obtained for axial velocity and pressure gradient. The effect of various emerging parameters on the time-averaged volume flow is analyzed with the help of graphs
- Agrawal, H.L and Anwaruddin, B. Peristaltic flow of blood in a branch, Ranchi University Math. J. 15(1984), 111-121.
- Eldabe, N.T.M., Ahmed Y. Ghaly, A.Y., Sallam, S.N., Elagamy, K. and Younis, Y.M. Hall effect on peristaltic flow of third order fluid in a porous medium with heat and mass transfer, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, 2015, 3, 1138-1150.
- Guyton, A.C., and Hall, J. E. Text book of medical physiology, Elsevier: Saunders Co., 2003. Tenth edition.
- Hayat, T., Ali, N, and Asghar, S. Hall effects on peristaltic flow of a Maxwell fluid in a porous medium, Phys. Letters A, 363(2007), 397-403.
- Jaffrin, M. Y. and Shapiro, A. H. Peristaltic Pumping, Ann. Rev. Fluid Mech., 3(1971), 13-36.