Author : Dr. Shalu Kotwani 1
Date of Publication :17th May 2018
Abstract: During last one decade investment pattern of investors has changes. Now the investors consider many factors like primary and secondary sources of information, risk and return of the investment, sectors’ volatility and so on, before investing, but still the most important and common basic factor that is considered by the investors is price and term of the investment. Based on the current price of the security, the investor decides for how much time he is going to hold that security. This research focuses on what investors of stock market think about price and term of the investment and how this factor affects their investment decision. To extend the same, this research reviews the previous studies on the investors’ perception and stock market concepts. Z- test was used on 160 stock market investors of Indore, Ujjain, Dewas and Bhopa
- Moffatt, Mike (2014). Definition of market. Retrieved from huscon.com.sg/economics-stock-marketdefinition
- Machiraju H.R. (2009). The Working of stock Exchange in India. New Age, International Publisher, New Delhi.
- Shaik, Abdul Majeeb Pasha; Murty, Dr. T.N.; Krishna, R.Vamsee; GopiKiran, V.Hemantha (2012). Investment objectives of the retail equity investors in India. IRJC International Journal of Social Science & Interdisciplinary Research, 1(7), July 2012, ISSN 2277 3630.
- Sun, W. (2003). Relationship between Trading Volume and Security Price and Return. Retrieved from http://ssg.mit.edu/group/waltsun/docs/Area.ExamTR2638.p df.
- Merikas,A. and Prasad, D (2003). Factors influencing Greek investor behavior on the Athens stock exchange. Journal of Business, 66
- Attie, Alexander P. and Roache, Shaun K. (2009). Inflation hedging for long term investors. International Monetary Fund, WP/09/90.