Author : Sourabh Jain 1
Date of Publication :12th June 2018
Abstract: Green supply chain management has seemed as an environmental innovation with considering several environmental effects into chain management. The essential reason of this find out about is to reveal the new progressive areas of this emerging field such as all those improvements that are relevant to environmental and social sustainability towards operation management and furnish chain management. Sustainable improvement has made top-notch growth in establishing environmental and social sustainability in the direction of operations administration and the furnish chain. This paper also points out the reasons why any company adopt green supply chain management. The motive of this research paper is formed a conceptual framework for green supply chain management based on drivers and challenges. Several drivers and challenges are obtained by literature review.
- Shultz, C.J.II & Holbrook, M.B., (1999) “Marketing and Tragedy of the Commons: A Synthesis Commentary and Analysis for Action”, Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, Vol. 18, No. 2,pp 218-29.
- Zhu, Q. & Sarkis, J., (2004) “Relationships between operational practices and performance among early adopters of green supply chain management practices in Chinese manufacturing enterprises”, Journal of Operations Management, 22, pp 265-289.
- Ho,J.C., Shalishali, M.K., Tseng, T. and Ang, D.S. (2009). Opportunities in green supply chain management. The Coastal Business Journal, vol.8, no.1, 18-31.
- Chan, Ricky Y.K., He, Hongwei, Chan, Hing Kai and Wang, William Y.C. (2012). Environmental orientation and corporate performance: The mediation mechanism of green supply chain management and moderating effect of competitive intensity. Industrial Marketing Management 41, 621–630.
- Ibok, Nkanikpo Ibok and Etuk, Samuel George (2014). Socio-Economic and Demographic Determinants of Green Consumption. International Journal of Managerial Studies and Research,Volume 2, Issue.
- Kannan Govindan , MathiyazhaganKaliyan , DevikaKannan , A.N.Haq,2014,2014.‖Barriers analysis for green supply chain management implementation in Indian industries using analytic hierarchy process‖, Int. J.ProductionEconomics147(2014)555–568.