Author : Xiaomei Ye 1
Date of Publication :15th September 2021
Abstract: Taking China as an example, this study investigates the impact of tourism economy on inequality using the idea of region King design. The results show that international tourism is more likely to exercise inequality while domestic tourism is more likely to play a role in regulating inequality.
- Milando, C. W, & Batterman, S. A. (2018). Sensitivity analysis of the near-road dispersion model rline - an evaluation at detroit, michigan. Atmospheric Environment, 181, 135-144.
- Landais, C. (2013). Assessing the welfare effects of unemployment benefits using the regression kink design. IZA Discussion Papers.
- Sohn, H. & Lee, S. W. (2019). Causal impact of having a college degree on women's fertility: evidence from regression kink designs. Demography.
- David S. Lee（2016）. Regression Kink Design: Theory and Practice. National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper Series.
- Youyi Fong (2019). Tutorial for the R package chngpt.