Author : Pragya Sharma, 1
Date of Publication :13th December 2021
Abstract: Grievances occur in each workplace. Grievances management is very important to them properlyan important factor in maintaining a good productive environment. The efficiency of grievance management liesways to deal with grievances. Organizational productivity shows how concerned employees arepresent in the organization. Employee grievances are company policies, workplace, Fringebenefits, security services, paid property, etc. An effective grievance procedure is an important part of the processbuilding healthy industrial relationships that lead to a peaceful workplace. This improves the organizationcustom. In this study, we have collected the data from IT industry of northern region and perform the chi square test on the sampled data using SPSS statistical tool which provides the accurate results and after analysis found that our methodology satisfies the alternative hypothesis of objectives
- Dr.s.gomathi. (september 2014). A Study on Grievance Management in Improving Employee Performance in a Pvt Enterprise. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences.
- Garg, A. (june 2018). A study on the effectiveness of grievance handling mechanism in Arunachal Pradesh State Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd. International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management.
- http://infoshine.com (Life in BPO company - MeenakshiSharma
- Dr. S Gomathi. (september 2014). A Study on Grievance Management in Improving Employee Performance in a Pvt. Enterprise. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences.
- Ramlal, P & Mozumder, S.A. “Understanding the role of employee grievance handling procedure, related labour legislations to tackle it and emerging area of employee grievance - A theoretical approach”, IJABER, Vol. 14, No. 12, (2016): 8683-8689.
- Garima. (march 2017). Grievance Handling: Motivational tool for Employees. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication.
- E.Anushree and P.Guru (2018) “Level Of Satisfaction Of Existing Grievance Handling Procedure At Ashok Leyland, Plant-I, Hosur.
- Arindam Garg, “A study on the effectiveness of grievance handling mechanism in Arunachal Pradesh State Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd”, International Journal of Advanced Scientific Research and Management, Volume 3 Issue 6, June 2018, 50-58.
- Rupali Dilip Taru, “Effectiveness of Grievance Handling Mechanism”, International Engineering Journal for Research & Development. Vol.3 Issue 2, 2018, 195-200.
- Obiekwe, Onyebuchi. “Impact of Employee Grievance Management on Organizational Performance” 2019. 5. 1-10.
- Aranha, Rekha & Fuzail, Sharieff & Saldanha, Avil. “Employee Inclusion & Non-Inclusion in IT Employees Trade Union in Bengaluru: A Study of IT Professionals”, 2019 10.34-48.
- Taru, R. D. (march 2020). Effectiveness of Grievance Handling Mechanism. International Engineering Journal For Research & Development