Author : Sandeep Yadav 1
Date of Publication :23rd February 2022
Abstract: Hydrant installation deals with the set of procedures with detailed study of the fire protection system in Petroleum Refinery & thus judging the risk present in these industries, hence forth giving preferences to safety measures for controlling and reducing the associated risk. It covers the theoretical and numerical aspects also.
- Hydrant Maintenance Inspection: Overview. 2019
- Kaufman, M.M.; Rosencrants, T. GIS method for characterizing fire flow capacity. Fire Saf. J. 2015, 72, 25–32. [CrossRef]
- Germany’s Leading Independent Testing Institution for Fire Protection and Security. 2011.(accessed on 28 November 2019).
- The Confederation of Fire Protection Associations Europe: Legislation in Germany.
- Fire and Rescue Department under the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Rules for the Design and Installation of Outdoor Fire Water Supply Networks and Structures.
- Wielebski, Ł.; Medy ´nska-Gulij, B. Cartographic visualization of fire hydrants accessibility for the purpose of decision making. Geodesy Cartogr. 2013, 62, 183–198. [CrossRef]
- Conant, J.B.; Lewis, D. Improve fire hydrant assessments with GIS. J. AWWA 2014, 40, 24
- International Association of Fire and Rescue Services. World Fire Statistics 2005–2017, World Fire Statistics Magazine No. 22. 2017. (accessed on 15 May 2019)
- Martin, D.A. Linking fire and the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals. Sci. Total Environ. J. 2018, 662, 547– 558. [CrossRef] [PubMed].