Author : Xiaoshan Sun 1
Date of Publication :11th May 2022
Abstract: Language symbols have justification,the connection between language form and language significance is somewhat non-arbitrary and demonstrable,and the generation,change and development of language form and language significance have a certain cognitive basis.Cognitive linguistics theory,focusing on the reasoning of language,constructs multiple links between form and meaning from three aspects of form and meaning,meaning and form and form to demonstrate the cognitive reasoning of language.
- Birner, B. J. (2017). Language and meaning. Routledge.
- Bolinger, D. (2021). Language–the loaded weapon: The use and abuse of language today. Routledge.
- Deshors, S. C., Götz, S., & Laporte, S. (2018). Rethinking linguistic creativity in non-native Englishes (Vol. 98). John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Feifei, J. (2019). Language Form and Visual Performance of Photography in the Context of New Media. Manila, Philippines.
- Haspelmath, M. (2020). The morph as a minimal linguistic form. Morphology, 30(2), 117-134.
- Liu, X. (2018). A Study of Freehand Language Forms in Landscape Oil Paintings. Lima, Peru.
- Ramanathan, V. (2018). Language, Memory and Remembering: Explorations in Historical Sociolinguistics. Routledge India.
- Suh, S. (2017). Naming the Local: Medicine, Language, and Identity in Korea since the 15th Century. Harvard University Asia Center Publications Program